Thursday, December 25, 2014

My Simple Office Goal for the New Year

I have 7 "strikes" against me: I'm a former lawyer (with plans to practice again), a speaker and trainer who writes seminars, a homeschool mom, I write columns, I produce videos, radio and television programs, and I sit on boards/facilitate a commission in my city.

You guessed it. My clutter problem is paper, files and books. What you see here is a GOAL.

I'm using the SHED process (by Julie Morgenstern) to:

Separate the treasures
Heave the rest


Embrace my identity from within .... and
Drive myself forward

This is a GOAL. I am nowhere near this. I share photos soon of my current state and my SHED process. It's about to get ugly.  I'll share my journey and lessons learned. Join me.

Clearing your environment sparks creativity which is critical for family business. It's also crucial for a tight schedule in business, homeschooling and life.

My children soar when there's less clutter, so I owe it to them.

I want to be location independent and mobile. My simple office allows me to do just that.

Let me know if you share this goal. Share your tips in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment