Here are my answers (Don't peek until you complete yours with your family!):
Definition: Able to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations, difficulties, etc.
Example: David...He rejected the resources of the King, and slew a giant using simple resources available.
- Use SHED by Julie Morgenstern to determine the resources I'm taking with me into 2015 and get rid of the rest. Be resourceful with what I have to hold on to cash.
- Sabya (15) : Learn to use our existing equipment for filming shows and videos.
- Samuel (7): Complete projects with robotic kits.
- Grace (3): Complete simple patch quilting and lego building projects.
- James (4): Complete simple lego building projects.