Are you CALLED to empower the lives of families through economic and social development? Say what? I thought this was just another coaching program. No!
I'm looking to work with you if one word summaries your work inside the home, at your job, in business, in the community, or all of the above...that word is:
- I am not a network marketing company
- I don't enroll you or others into any particular business
- My background includes being an attorney, small business development consultant, teacher, advisor, board and commission member and more...
(Click Read More below)
- Small group training (I help you run these until you're ready to do them alone)
- 1:1 coaching (same as above)
- Training events (live seminars, webinars, Google Hangouts and more)
- Radio programs (be a guest, produce a show, host a show...)
- Television programs (be a guest, produce a show, host a show...)
- Books (write a book as part of a series we're launching in 2015)
- Mobile Apps (co-develop or develop an app for our group to purchase)
- And more...
- A social business, or
- A Kingdom business, or
- What doing good looks like
You guessed it, I view this as a partnership.
"Family Business" used to be the norm in many cultures. Family business owners created jobs and wealth for the community, and when they were economically and socially empowered, they impacted policies and laws to build their communities.