Here are my answers (Don't peek until you complete yours with your family!):
Definition (from a legal article I wrote a few years back): A trustor, also called a "grantor," "settler," or "creator," is the person who creates a trust. This person grants real property, personal property, money, and gifts to the beneficiaries in the trust.
Example: Eli ... Hannah entrusted her son, her most precious treasure, to Eli to care for and maintain until he grew up to become a power prophet. If you're not familiar with the story, watch this:
- Find a trustor for our family, with global offices because we're building an international company.
- Sabya (15) : Learn to save, care for and maintain two gold coins.
- Samuel (7): Learn to save, care for and maintain items in our family time capsule (will share this project soon.)
- Grace (3): Help mom grow plants from seeds.
- James (4): Help mom grow plants from seeds.