Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Daphne Mallory's Family Business To-Do List for 12/17/14






Videos are a great way to showcase your expertise and mentor your market. I love to create videos where I can share ideas and simplify complex matters. Making them are much easier than you think. The ones I'm creating today are all done on my smartphone and I'll edit them using the YouTube video editor. There's no excuse. Make one quick video today, even if you share it only with your family.

I battle with disorganization on a daily basis. I am a mother of 4, I run a business, homeschool, sit on boards, volunteer...leaving me little time to get organized. However, I understand organizing my space, time and helps to clear my mind and strengthen me for the tasks I must execute every day, six days a week. Organizing my rolodex is just one more thing that I need to get done. I purposefully added this one so that you can hold me accountable. Here's what I'm going to do:

1. Categorize all of contacts into: clients, prospects, joint venture partners, community partners, mentors, training apprentices, meeting planners, CEOs, managers, civic partners, business owners, family business owners and others.
2. I hope to tie up lose ends before January 2015 and start the new year fresh.

How about you? Any tips for cleaning out your rolodex?

#newyearsresolution
#familybusiness
#daphnemallory

No comments:

Post a Comment