Thursday, December 11, 2014

Daphne Mallory's Family Business To Do List for 12/11/2014



One option you have when growing your family business is to become a sub-contractor for an established organization. I want to train families and companies worldwide, and there's an established training organization that already has the marketing, connections and facilities in countries that I don't. Rather than try to build all of my training company from the ground up, I am choosing to become one of their certified trainers. In exchange they pay the travel and marketing expenses, and they (not me) worry about filing seats. All I have to do is show up and train.

Consider doing contract work until your family business gets off the ground.
#familybusinessdaphne #daphnemallory #bethehero

No comments:

Post a Comment