Thursday, February 26, 2015

Join My Next Family Business Challenge Group




Family Business Changed My Life:


In the video below, I share my story, background and credentials. (Click Read More Below)





Why is Family Business so Important?



Before Family Business:
  • Depressed
  • Lonely
  • Short term thinking
  • Overweight
  • Living FAR BELOW my potential
  • Disconnected from my community
  • Little to no friends
  • Limited in generosity and service
  • Short term financial planning for my children


I still like to make pies and managing my home is my priority...but there was more for me as well:


After Family Business: 
  • Landed columns in Entrepreneur Magazine, Times News Magic Valley, Idaho Family and more
  • Offered opportunities in radio and on television
  • Formed a Seniors Advisory Commission for the City of Twin Falls
  • Fulfilled
  • Living closer to my potential
  • Lost 44% of my body weight (139 pounds lost)
  • Few close friends
  • More generous with my time and service
  • Flexible work hours
  • Stronger relationships with my children
  • Connected to my community
  • Vision and strategy for leaving wealth for my children and my children's children.
  • National Speakers Association Member
  • Rotary International Member
  • And so much more, I'll share with you as we get to know each other in the group...

Now it's your turn. What do you have to lose...except a great future for your family. Get training and support. 

Apply to join the next group, starting January 5th. You can attend anytime, anywhere. It's a Facebook or Google Plus Group (your choice):


There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment